|Vol 2, No 1 (2019): Inferensi||Predicting Popularity of Movie Using Support Vector Machines||Abstract PDF|
|Dwi Rantini, Rosyida Inas, Santi Wulan Purnami|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2018): Inferensi||Model Evaluation for Logistic Regression and Support Vector Machines in Diabetes Problem||Abstract PDF|
|Baiq Siska Febriani Astuti, Neni Alya Firdausanti, Santi Wulan Purnami|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Inferensi by Department of Statistics ITS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://iptek.its.ac.id/index.php/inferensi.
e-ISSN: 2721-3862View My Stats