Already have a Username/Password for IPTEK Journal of Proceedings Series?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
IPTEK PROCEEDING SERIES COPYRIGHT AND CONSENT FORM
To ensure uniformity of treatment among all contributors, other forms may not be substituted for this form, nor may any wording of the form be changed. This form is intended for original material submitted to IPTEK Proceeding Series and must accompany any such material in order to be published by IPTEK Proceeding Series. Please read the form carefully and keep a copy for your files.
TITLE OF PAPER/ARTICLE/REPORT, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT IN ANY FORM, FORMAT, OR MEDIA:
COMPLETE LIST OF AUTHORS:
1. The undersigned hereby assigns to IIPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series all rights under copyright that may exist in and to: (a) the above Work, including any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series by the undersigned based on the Work; and (b) any associated written or multimedia components or other enhancements accompanying the Work.
CONSENT AND RELEASE
1. Hereby grantsIPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series the unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable permission to use, distribute, publish, license, exhibit, record, digitize, broadcast, reproduce and archive, in any format or medium.
2. In connection with the permission granted in Section 2, the undersigned hereby grants IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series the unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable right to use his/her name, picture, likeness, voice and biographical information as part of the advertisement, distribution and sale of products incorporating the Work or Presentation, and releases IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series from any claim based on right of privacy or publicity.
3. The undersigned hereby warrants that the Work (collectively, the “Materials”) are original and that he/she is the author of the Materials. To the extent the Materials incorporate text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permissions. Where necessary, the undersigned has obtained all third party permissions and consents to grant the license above and has provided copies of such permissions and consents to IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series.
4. The paper/article/report have not been published in other journals.
•The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
•In the event the above work is not accepted and published by the IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series or is withdrawn by the author(s) before acceptance by IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series, the foregoing copyright transfer shall become null and void and all materials embodying the Work submitted to the IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series will be destroyed.
•For jointly authored Works, all joint authors should sign, or one of the authors should sign as authorized agent for the others.
Author/Authorized Agent for Joint Authors Date
IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series Copyright Form (continued)
RETAINED RIGHTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Authors/employers retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
2. Authors/employers may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the Work, material extracted verbatim from the Work, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that impliesIPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. The IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series Intellectual Property Rights office must handle all such third-party requests.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
The IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series distributes its technical publications throughout the world and wants to ensure that the material submitted to its publications is properly available to the readership of those publications. "It is the responsibility of the authors, not the IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it." "Statements and opinions given in work published by the IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series are the expression of the authors."
If you are employed and prepared the Work on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the Work belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, the IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of the IIPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. The IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications.
THIS FORM MUST ACCOMPANY THE SUBMISSION OF THE AUTHOR’S MANUSCRIPT.
Questions about the submission of the form or manuscript must be sent to the publication’s editor.
Please direct all questions about IPTEK Journal of Proceeding Series copyright policy to:
IPTEK Journal Office,
Institut TEknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
Phone and Fax +62 031 5992945
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
View my Stat: Click Here
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.